Thursday, February 19, 2015


Hey! Today is the start of my blog. I know you don't know me so let me introduce myself. I want to keep my name private so I'd like you to call me Mouse or Mia. My name is neither of those but it's pretty close. If you didn't know i like to not use much grammar and i sometime to spell right or capitalize at certain times. I'll sometimes talk about my life and add a song at the end of each story that would go with the theme. My everyday life isn't like everyone else's. I live with my mom. my older sister, and my grandma. Me and my sister can get along...sometimes. My heritage is filipino and something else but id like to keep that secret. My family has a good amount of money but we have to use it wisely. That means that I can't get EVERYTHING that I want. im sometimes insecure about myself but i know i shouldn't. Anyways, this blog is for me to let things out and know that there are people out there like me. If you want to talk to me privately then email me @anonymouseomg13@gmail.com if u want me to share my response and broadcast what you said then just comment on any of my post. biya besties see ya later!
Song of the day:Change Your Ticket One Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment